TM6000 Audio Mixer
- Six inputs. 4 balanced, 2 unbalanced
- Warning tones with user recordable voice messages for emergencies
- “Ding Dong” melody chime for staff period change, lunch bells ect
- Six levels of priority
- Tone control option on some or all inputs
- VOX (voice operated switch) option on some or all inputs (excl IP6)
- Designed and made in Australia
Individual volume control for each input plus a master volume control.
Optional tone modules (Base and treble) can be fitted to one, all, or groups of inputs.
A melody “Ding dong” chime can be used to signal staff period changes.
Alert and evacuate standard tones. Alert tone increases in volume from initial activation in 5, 10db steps, until maximum volume. Timeout period from alert to evac can be set from 0 to 7.5 minutes in 30 second increments (internal switches). Evacuate tone interrupted every 4th burst by a user recordable voice message.
4 general purpose balanced inputs and 2 unbalanced inputs. Each input has a gain pre-set control on the rear panel and can be set for either 600R or 10k impedance (internal jumper).
Transformer Balanced 0dBm.
16VAC or 24VDC.
Alert, Evac and Chime can be activated from remote locations.
Program this terminal to signal activation of selected inputs or tones (internal jumpers).