Cab Pressure Monitor
The ToPAS pressure monitor is a dual channel, differential air pressure sensor.
Typical uses include dust ingress avoidance systems in vehicles, monitoring air delivery pressures across filtration systems, air delivery systems failure, smoke ingress protection systems.
- Independent display for each channel.
- Low pressure and high pressure alarm set points for each channel.
- Configurable timeout before alarm condition occurs/restores.
- Differential pressure range +/- 125 Pascals.
- Alarm output to drive external devices.
- Large backlit display.
- Dim setting for low light conditions.
- Supply 12 or 24V.
- Rugged construction for industrial use.